Poems are always very attractive and inspiring and it is mostly long. Some people really like to get poems. When Christmas season come then some people always prefer to Christmas poems and they wish to others with latest Christmas poems. Christmas is one of the best occasions in the world and it is considered a largest occasion of the year. If this year you are looking for best love Christmas poems and you need to get best website where you can get huge collection then right now you are on accurate place where you will get best collection of love Christmas poems.
- I can talk with you by phone
but i still feel so alone.
without your touch,
I’ll miss you so much.
- All the love that history knows,
Is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
Is less than what I feel for you.Merry Christmas, my love
- If it’s up to me I’ll bring you
To the most romantic faraway place
If it’s up to me I’ll buy you
The most expensive gift a man could afford
But for now let’s us be happy
To have each other for Christmas!
- Oh how I love Christmases
This year is going to be extra special
For I have you to spend it with
That makes it all the more wonderful
For it’s a chance to indulge
In the beauty of the season and our love!
- Christmas comes with Santa Claus,
Christmas comes with snowy floors,
Christmas comes with robins and reindeer,
Chsitmas comes with a hearty cheer.
- There is nothing like a famous love poem to set the ball rolling in the name of love! It is like comparing your love with the finest of romances in history. Love is a universal phenomenon but the famous love differently or live it different. Our famous love poems elevate the mundane to the most eclectic.
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.
- For all of the presents
You put under the tree,
For all of the times
You picked up after me…
For all of the times
That you tucked me in tight
And we stayed up to ………
- I’ll kiss those lips of wine
As you stand ‘neath the mistletoe
My heart will follow you
Everywhere you go.Merry Christmas, My Love!
- If we could smile throughout the year
as we do on Christmas Day;
Just think what happiness we’d shed
along life’s weary way.
- Even on this day of love for all,
Remembering the love of one whose call
Redeemed all those whose hearts his love might move.
Yet only one love does my spirit prove,
Chosen in a passion like a squall,
Having in such ecstasy withal
Rejoiced in what we were created of.
- A teenage girl’s first crush is . . . well, crushing.
Her body isn’t hers, nor is her mind.
She finds herself shivering, shaking, blushing,
Weak, tormented, sick, and going blind.
And why? Because some guy might look her way,
Then cast his eyes as quickly to the ground;
Some special one, for reasons she can’t say,
Whose voice makes her feel faint when he’s around.
- I really want to tell you,
Just how precious you are to me,
Is as loving as can be,
words alone can’t say,
This comes especially for you,
With love on Christmas Day.
- This Christmas,
may you have the fulfillment
of seeing around you
the people you love the most.
May you have the satisfaction
of creating special memories
they will remember with pleasure forever.
may you feel peaceful and contented,
knowing what Christmas means,
and celebrating it your way.
- The tempting gifts are tantalizing;
About opening them, we are fantasizing.
The holiday foods are appetizing;
Our excitement and joy are growing and rising;
Our hearts and minds are harmonizing;
Jolly Christmas fun we’re maximizing!
- If you sat beneath the Christmas tree,
You’d sure add to the décor,
But even if you were gift wrapped, dear,
I couldn’t love you more.You have to know that if I had you,
I’d have the gift I’d most adore,
Better than any expensive gift
I could purchase in a store.If you hug me tight, you wonderful thing,
And be my Christmas gift,
You’ll brighten my days forevermore
And give my heart a lift.
- The most wonderful gift ever given to me
Isn’t one to be found by a Christmas tree.
It’s you, my treasure, my wonderful wife,
The most beautiful, glorious thing in my life.You are caring and warm, in truth, a delight,
A most wonderful prize whose love still shines bright.
I shudder to think how bare life would be,
If the gift of your love weren’t given to me.You are Christmas delights all wrapped into one,
And those joys still go on when Christmas is done!
- I made a Christmas wish for you,
For a holiday full of pleasure,
Friends and family all around,
And memories to treasure.I wish for you a Christmas filled
With joyous holiday cheer;
I wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a very Happy New Year!
- We’re thinking of you at Christmas time,
Sending this cordial Christmas rhyme,
With our very best wishes and heartfelt good cheer;
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- We hope this Christmas enriches your life;
May each day be happy and bright,
Overflowing with pleasure and love;
May your Christmas be filled with delight.