Jokes always play a very imperative role during any occasion. Finding different types of jokes is not a hard job now days. As everybody knows Christmas is coming and if you want to wish kids with Christmas jokes then it is a very good idea. There is lots of website which are offering these days’ different types of Christmas jokes for kids. If you are looking for best and unique collection then this website is accurate for you and here you will get latest collection of Christmas jokes for kids.
- Q. What do cows say at Christmas
- Q. What nationality is Santa Claus?
A. North Polish.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
Because of all the wrapping!
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Ice Krispies or Frosted Flakes!!
- Q. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
A. A puddle!
- Q. Why are there only snowmen and not snowwomen?
A. Because only men are stupid enough to stand out in the snow without a coat.
- T’was the night before Christmas and all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. They’d been worn all week and needed the air.
- Q: What Christmas song is hidden in the alphabet:
A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z?
A: Noel (No “L”)
- Q. What does a cat on the beach have in common with Christmas?
A. Sandy claws!
- Q: How do you know when Santa’s in the room?
A: You can sense his presents.
- Maya: What do you get if you cross an iPad with a Christmas tree?
Kate: I don’t know. What?
Maya: A pineapple!
- Baga: What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Baga: Do you smell carrots?
- Q.What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective ?
A. Santa Clues!
- Let us pray to the god For all the mercy He has shown to us Merry Christmas and Happy New
- Jesus is the reason
For this Christmas Season.
- May your days be bright,
and your heart be light!
- Energy and environmental experts predict that, at current consumption rates, Santa will run out of sustainable coal for stockings by 2020. Stop being so naughty!
- “We’re wishing your family the peace, love, and joy that can only be provided by our savior. May you be blessed this Christmas.”
- May you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.