Mothers Day is a biggest day of the year and every year it brings lots of happiness to our life. No one can take the place of mother. A stepmother can’t take a place of your real mother, but she always tries to make your happy and glad. On this mother’s day if you would like to wish your step mother with best and unique way so, just stay in touch with us and get from us most excellent and top mother’s day collection for step mother. We hope you will like our collection.
- I just want you to know how special
and fortunate I find myself to be blessed
with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
- Your love mother runs like a
stream down from the hills,
refreshes us and fills our hearts with joy,
we cherish you so much mother.
- Mother you were my first friend
and after all this years you still have
been my true royal friend.
I love you now and forever.
- I’m so lucky to have you as my mother…
I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
Happy Mothers Day!
- Don’t you think it’s funny that you’re still my Mother?
You deserve to have been promoted by now!
- You’re my one and only mom,
and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
- Raising me took a lot of patience.
Thanks for hanging in there with me.
- As a mom, as a mother-in-law, as a grandma
you’re the best, and we feel so blessed to have you!
- You’re the best listener,
the best cook, the best friend,
the best grandma I could ever ask for.
- You have always been a giver
A heart so kind and true
It isn’t any wonder
Why your family truly loves you.
- This is a day to celebrate
Where you stand in life
A very precious Mother
And a dear and special wife.
- You deserve the very best
I pray to God above
To keep you in his tender care
I send you all my love.
- Now you’re my Mother so dear,
I love you even more, with each and every New Year.
- Love you as my mother.
I respect you as a woman.
I trust you as my friend.
You mean so much to me
and I’m so lucky to have you.
Happy Mother’s Day.
- I have never said thank you for bringing me
into the world I would like to do that now.