Christmas is a time to celebrate, relax and bash. On this day people spend time with their family, friends and loved ones and enjoy a lot. They do fun with each other make this occasion memorable every year. Friends mostly send to each other hilarious Christmas jokes. They start sending these types of jokes before Christmas and welcome to Christmas with happy mood. If you really love your friends and want to bring a smile on their faces then send them different types of hilarious Christmas jokes. We are presenting here latest and unique collection.
- Q: What’s Santa’s favorite snack food?
A: Crisp Pringles.
- What is the best Christmas present ever? A broken drum – you can’t beat it!
- What nationality is Santa Claus? North Polish
- Funny how the year you stop believing in Santa is roughly the year you start getting socks and clothes for Christmas.
- Will: What’s a good time for Santa to come down the chimney?
- Q: What do you get when you combine a Christmas tree with an iPad?
- Why should you never mess with Santa?
Because he’s got a black belt.
- We had grandma for Christmas dinner.
We had turkey.
- I keep Christmas in my heart every month of the year. That’s because it’s on my charge card statement that long!
- He zoomed from my system to the next folks online.
He caused such a disruption; could this be a sign?
- “Something for your mother? Well, that’s very thoughtful of you,” smiled Santa. “What do you want me to bring her? “Without blinking she replied, “A son-in-law!”
- Q: Why weren’t there any nativity scenes in Washington D.C.?
A: They couldn’t find three wise men.
- 1. He believes in Santa Claus.
2. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus.
3. He is Santa Claus.
- What do you get if you cross a hen with a bedside clock?
An alarm cluck.
- It was Christmas and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner, “What are you charged with?””Doing my Christmas shopping early”, replied the defendant.”That’s no offense”, said the judge. “How early were you doing this shopping?””Before the store opened.”
- Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor?
Because he was feeling crummy!
- Q: What’s a good holiday tip?
A: Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter.