Searching Father’s Day Facebook Statuses is not tough job these days because numerous websites are providing different kinds of statuses collection that you can get easily from every website but we are the best in this field we you providing totally unique collection submitted by users .
If this year you are far away from your father and want to wish him on father’s day then wish him through Facebook. We all know all around the world people are connected with each others on Facebook and now it is considered one of the best social media website. So get through us best collection of father’s day Facebook statuses and update on your timeline and as well tag to others. We have here big and latest collection and we are sure you will like it.
- Hugs and Kisses just for you
Just for you,
Just for you
Hugs and Kisses just for you.
Daddy I Love You!
Happy Fathers Day!
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
- One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.
- You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular.
- ‘If father is happy then God is happy and if father is angry the God also angry so try to happy your father.’
Happy Father’s day!!!!
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.
Happy Father’s Day!!!
- Dad you are never wrong
The only time you are wrong
is when you think,
I forgot about you.
Love you Dad!
- F.A.M.I.L.Y is one of the strongest words anyone can say, because the letters of FAMILY means Father And Mother I Love You!!!
- Dear Dad, Your the best dad ever, the one there to care, so just to say on this happy fathers day, that i love you lots forever in a day!
- My Father accused me of Face booking my life away then he said something else but I didn’t hear him because I was writing this. He’s crazy.
- wishing you a special father’s day filled with all the things that give you a warm and happy feeling and leave you with bright memories to look back through the year..
- To her the name of father was another name for love..
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow..
- Family is not about blood. It’s about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.