Jokes always play a very imperative role during any occasion. Finding different types of jokes is not a hard job now days. As everybody knows Christmas is coming and if you want to wish kids with Christmas jokes then it is a very good idea. There is lots of website which are offering these days’ different types of Christmas jokes for kids. If you are looking for best and unique collection then this website is accurate for you and here you will get latest collection of Christmas jokes for kids.
- Q. What do cows say at Christmas
- Q. What nationality is Santa Claus?
A. North Polish.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
Because of all the wrapping!
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Ice Krispies or Frosted Flakes!!
- Q. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
A. A puddle!
- Q. Why are there only snowmen and not snowwomen?
A. Because only men are stupid enough to stand out in the snow without a coat.
- T’was the night before Christmas and all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. They’d been worn all week and needed the air.
- Q: What Christmas song is hidden in the alphabet:
A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z?
A: Noel (No “L”)
- Q. What does a cat on the beach have in common with Christmas?
A. Sandy claws!
- Q: How do you know when Santa’s in the room?
A: You can sense his presents.
- Maya: What do you get if you cross an iPad with a Christmas tree?
Kate: I don’t know. What?
Maya: A pineapple!
- Baga: What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Baga: Do you smell carrots?
- Q.What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective ?
A. Santa Clues!
- Let us pray to the god For all the mercy He has shown to us Merry Christmas and Happy New
- Jesus is the reason
For this Christmas Season.
- May your days be bright,
and your heart be light!
- Energy and environmental experts predict that, at current consumption rates, Santa will run out of sustainable coal for stockings by 2020. Stop being so naughty!
- “We’re wishing your family the peace, love, and joy that can only be provided by our savior. May you be blessed this Christmas.”
- May you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
Christmas is a time to celebrate, relax and bash. On this day people spend time with their family, friends and loved ones and enjoy a lot. They do fun with each other make this occasion memorable every year. Friends mostly send to each other hilarious Christmas jokes. They start sending these types of jokes before Christmas and welcome to Christmas with happy mood. If you really love your friends and want to bring a smile on their faces then send them different types of hilarious Christmas jokes. We are presenting here latest and unique collection.
- He zoomed from my system to the next folks online.
He caused such a disruption; could this be a sign?
- “Something for your mother? Well, that’s very thoughtful of you,” smiled Santa. “What do you want me to bring her? “Without blinking she replied, “A son-in-law!”
- Q: Why weren’t there any nativity scenes in Washington D.C.?
A: They couldn’t find three wise men.
- 1. He believes in Santa Claus.
2. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus.
3. He is Santa Claus.
- What do you get if you cross a hen with a bedside clock?
An alarm cluck.
- It was Christmas and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner, “What are you charged with?””Doing my Christmas shopping early”, replied the defendant.”That’s no offense”, said the judge. “How early were you doing this shopping?””Before the store opened.”
- Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor?
Because he was feeling crummy!
- Q: What’s a good holiday tip?
A: Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter.
The cheer and wonderful time is coming and it is called Christmas. It is a very significant and vital event for Christians. It comes in winter and people can’t make this event beautiful and special without fun. During Christmas people send to each other different types of funny Christmas questions and answers. They ask to other funny questions and then get answers. Some people make own questions and some takes help internet. So, this year you should as well ask some funny questions to your dear ones. If you need some best funny Christmas questions answers then right now you are on accurate place.
Q: Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
A: Because he had low elf esteem.
Q: What do you call Santa’s helpers?
A: Subordinate clauses
Q: What’s the difference between snowmen and snowladies?
Q: A Christmas definition:
A: The time of year when you exchange “hello’s” with strangers and “good buy’s” with friends!
Q: What do you get if you cross mistletoe and a duck?
A: A Christmas Quacker.
Q: What do snowmen do on Christmas?
A: Play with the snow angels.
Q: What is big, red and flies in the sky?
A: Santa Clause.
Q: I keep Christmas in my heart every month of the year.
A: That’s because it’s on my charge card statement that long!
Q: What comes before Christmas Eve?
A: Christmas Adam!
Q: What is Santa’s favorite American state?