Statuses are like a quotes and it is as well in short form. As everybody knows Facebook is considered one of the best social media websites and all around the world people are connected with each others. If you would like to get new Christmas Facebook statuses then you can get it now simply. Just stay in touch with us and get through us daily new Christmas Facebook statuses. We are offering you here huge and best collection and we are sure your dear ones will like our collection and give you positive response.
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
- Dear Santa; Is it too late to start being good?
- May Santa Claus shower the bounties of love, laughter, peace and happiness on you at all times! Merry Christmas!
- You’re my guiding star so I’ll follow you everywhere this Christmas.
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year,
Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above,
- May God Bless you with joy, peace, and love on this Christmas.
- Christmas love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- Dear Santa, what I want for Christmas is… your list with names of naughty girls.
- Christmas began in the heart of God. It is complete only when it reaches the heart of man.
- Wish you happy holidays season with unforgettable Christmas and New Year.
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- Wish you happy holidays season with unforgettable Christmas and New Year.
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Merry Christmas
- Wishing all our Hero’s a very Merry Christmas.Wish you could be home.Merry Christmas to all the men and women in uniform.
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it WHITE.
- I hope that your Christmas would be pleasurable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with you.
- Selfishness makes Christmas a burden, love makes it a delight.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- At Christmas some people come to your house and give you love but others come just to eat your cookies.
- May the Jesus fills your hearts with joy,peace,prosperity and with his blessings. Have a wonderful season.Heaven and earth is ready to Celebrate The birthday of their king, Who has sacrificed himself, to save us from our sins. May his love and affection, Fills your soul and spread to others!!! Merry Christmas To you
- It is the time for party and fun Do not go to church as it is filled with sinners Let us celebrate the Christmas in our own way Merry Christmas to You
- Sharing with you the Glory,
the Wonder, the Miracle
of this Holy Season.
Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
- May Joy be your gift at Christmas
and may Faith, Hope and Love
be your treasures in the New Year.
- Christmas will bring divine favor, long life, good health,
prosperity, success and the peace on us.
Let us celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
- Christmas is not an eternal event at all, -messagesforchristmas.com- but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
- A lovely thing about Christmas
is that it’s compulsory,
like a thunderstorm,
and we all go through it together.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you’re home. ~Carol Nelson
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith
- I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens
Now these days’ people mostly prefer to short statuses and quotes because statuses are always meaningful and it attracts to others. Christmas status is always wonderful and loving. Now days getting best Christmas status are not a tough job. When you send Christmas status to other then it shows your sincerity and love because statuses are always deep meaning. So this year if you would like to get best collection of Christmas statuses and you want to share with your loved ones then through us you can get huge and best collection.
These are latest collection of christmas status. We have done our best on wishescollection to find best statuses.
- My Christmas gift is when your status changes from Last Seen At to Online and then to Typing.
- Dear Santa, I don’t want anything for Christmas except for the person reading this to have an amazing Christmas.
- May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this holiday season!
- Wish all of you an amazing and altogether thrilling and chilling X-Mas. Have a blast friendzzz!!!
- My Christmas wish not only for me and my family,
But for all of you as well: peace of mind,
Health of body, strength of spirit.
- Christmas is a special time to enjoy with ,All your loved ones,To spread the divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes.In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
- Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
- Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’
- Wish you happy holiday season with unforgetable happy Christmas and New Year.
- Wishing all our Hero’s Merry Christmas. Wish you could be home. Merry Christmas to all the men and women in uniform.
- Dear Santa, I didn’t want to make it too hard for you this year, So the only thing on my wish list is 1 year paid leave with bonus.
- Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas day
the flying snowflakes send my most sincere
blessings to you. Merry Christmas
- Hello Everyone
May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
- Wishing you a Happy Christmas
touched with wonder
and filled with love
- To my Friends and Family, Near and Far:
I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas..
- Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- Christmas, here again. Let us raise a loving cup Peace on earth, goodwill to men And make them do the washing up
- May the sweet magic of Christmas not only fills in your heart and soul but also spreads to your dears wishing you a Christmas filled with fun and joy.
- The snow gently falls, touches the heart, white as a dove. Merry Christmas with love.
- Something about an old-fashioned Christmas is hard to forget.
- Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.
- May your holiday be merry and bright as well as the rest of your days. Sending you lots of love this Christmas season.
- There is nothing more magical than decorated trees, lights, presents, family and friends to brighten up your life. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas. May God bless you and your family on this special day.
- Merry Christmas everyone and all the best for 2014! May this year be better than the last.
- Christmas, should not be about gifts, it should be about love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion, to give and be someones angel when they need it the most.
- I wish a wish for you that this year all your Christmas wishes comes true! Merry Christmas!!
- May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts and fill every desire.
- Its around this time each year that i just enjoy going outside and seeing my christmas lights already set up from the year before.
- Dear Santa, They made me do it. I swear.